12.27.2012

tick tock

The beginning of the new year is quickly approaching!!

I love this time of year because it allows me the space to think about my future goals and what I would love to experience in the next year.
I have a feeling 2013 is going to be an exciting one!!

I have started to collect for my intention/vision board.
I go through my old mags and books and find things that inspire and delight.
I place those things onto a board in a place where I will see it everyday.
It serves as an awesome reminder of how I see and want to see the world, myself, my output, and my input.




Just a few things that may make it on this year.
 As the year shifts I welcome you to start a new tradition or continue if this is something you already do.

Please feel free to share!!
I always love catching a glimpse of what inspires others to be the awesome beings that they are.

Health & Happiness 
Shanti Shanti Shanti
xoxoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment