5.15.2013

Detox....

This isn't the first time I have taken myself off of Facebook.
When I started school again back in 2012 I thought it would be a great tool to keep me connected into the outside world.

It served it's purpose and now I need to let it go!

I spend a lot of time in front of a computer and it has become quite a distraction for me.....I hate to admit it.....but such is life.

I know that if my "friends" want to continue to see the content that I shared they will find me through my site or blog...instagram.....maybe even a phone call.....*gasp*!

It is an incredible forum and I have much respect for it.

*****************************************************

Last night I revisited my Raw Pad Thai......a labor of love!

It's by no means a hard recipe it just takes a lot of chopping. Therapeutic!







I definitely had 2 bowls myself, 1 for Josh,  and brought the rest for lunch!

This never lasts long.

Have an awesome week.

Much Love & Gratitude
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment