7.23.2013

manifest into life....

I am a firm believer in the concept that the energy you put out is a direct correlation to what you receive.

Karma in a sense.

I have been privileged in my life thus far to have a lot of passion and many dreams.

I never thought of them actually playing out in reality.
A year or so ago I started to make vision boards and really spend time on my inner self.
I have practiced yoga and taught for a while and have always had that extreme compassion present.

I have ALWAYS had an exotic love affair with food!!

All of these pieces have come together at last.

Bee Organics

We are hoping to open in October and I am so honored to have an amazing partnership that will nurture my dreams.

organic
vegan
cold pressed juicery
cafe
market
yoga
green market
delivery
cleanses
retail
workshops
lectures

COMMUNITY!!!!

It is a pinch on the arm and a kick in the ass to make this space reach far beyond its 4 walls.
I have always had a vision of WPB being a community of conscious people supporting and teaching each other.
I am finally rooting deep into this community in a way I never thought possible.

I am excited for this amazing journey and know it will bring wonderful ups and downs for the future.

ebb & flow of life!

xoxoxo

so much gratitude! 

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you an amazing journey in this new chapter of your life! We are all thrilled! Love you lots, Mom

    ReplyDelete