10.07.2010

Super food??!


Greetings!

Tomorrow is a day of emotional upheaval. On one hand it could begin a new and improved life for my father and on the other.....a change less welcomed. As I sit here, I find myself wondering what I can possibly do to make the healing process even a little bit easier, faster, more effective for him. After his thyroid is gone his body will go through a change that will then be corrected by medication for the rest of his life. A small price to pay for a long and healthier life!

In my search i have found this Sun Chlorella. It seems like a wonder supplement....is it too good to be true? Their site is beautiful and full of great info. I'm hoping it is all it says it is. If their info is correct this may be something that I will start asap!!

May the surgeon have a great nights rest and peace to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment