7.22.2011

mac nut cheeze please!


Macadamia & Sun-dried Tomato Cheeze


I have been "cooking" lots of new recipes lately and dabbling in the world of raw living foods.
This is one recipe that is worth the little time and effort that it requires.

1 cup macadamia nuts (soaked 2 hrs & rinsed well)
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
1/2 lemon juiced
pinch Celtic or Himalayan salt
1/4 cup parsley chopped

blend in blender or processor and enjoy!!

great to add into salads or wrap it up in a sheet of nori with sprouts and baby spinach

organic of course!!!

thank you Kim Snyder!


My family is well aware of my Amazon addiction. It's just too easy!!! My next purchase will hopefully be a dehydrator! I am so excited to learn how to create satiating food without killing off all those amazing enzymes!

I head out today to have my colon hydro therapy. I'm a bit nervous but excited to let go of all that junk hanging out in my colon! I never thought I would hear myself say that! My newest read is a book all about the importance of colon health. I'm loving it!

With rain comes rainbows

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment