7.20.2011

"Truly man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds theirs. We live by the death of others: we are burial places! I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men."
 -Leonardo da Vinci


This is a lovely little quote I saw on Darbsters newsletter today......
                                                       rockin' vegan restaurant!!


Just something to chew on.....or not!


On a lighter note:


Josh has welcomed yet another new singer into his band!! This Saturday down in Lauderdale will be their first gig together. merde!


Stuart Recycling is on the verge of expanding, so,  before I am locked into Stuart for the next year I want to squeeze in one more trip. Atlanta Georgia.....here I come!
Through my reading I found a Living Foods program by Brenda Cobb. She wrote a fantastic book that explains the benefits of a raw living lifestyle.


Living Foods Lifestyle, Brenda Cobb


She shows through her experience and many others how cleaning the colon can keep us from disease and how you can reverse disease as well.
She offers a 10 day program where I would learn how to prepare a ton of different recipes, the healing benefits of them, and the importance of colonics & enemas.
Pretty cool! 


This Friday I will be going to HHI to partake in a colon cleanse and a lovely dinner!
I have not been back since I "stopped" working there. I have only positive vibes for them and can't wait to learn more from them.


moral of the day:


leave the animals alone and keep that tushie clean!!


peace & light xo





No comments:

Post a Comment