8.17.2012

let there be music!!

Music has always been a huge part of my life. 
Now that I am married to a musician it is even more so.

There are few things in this world that rival the energy of live music.
It is a universal gift that everyone understands.

My sister and I just saw Christina Perri & Jason Mraz.

A. M. A. Z. I. N .G.

I knew before going that Mraz would be phenomenal......he's a yogi and activist!!

Perri blew our minds. She is super talented, gorgeous, and tatted!!
Love her.

They were both so connected to their power as artists and were so gracious.
It is such a shift of consciousness when you see young famous people doing great work while on their soap boxes.

Kudos to you.





Reverb is a non-profit org that educates and creates awareness for sustainability in the music community.
Check out their site and see what they are up to.
good stuff.
****************************************************

Tonight hubby and I go to our 4th ass whipping @ Crossfit.
This workout is the exact opposite of anything I have ever tried or liked.
Somehow I.....we are loving it. It is a huge challenge and I look forward to it.
It is always fun to mix it up a bit and try something that is so out of the box it scares you!!
My goal is to get all of these peeps into one of my yoga classes!!!

*****************************************************

Wishing you a fantastic weekend!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment