8.27.2012

Spotlight: Christophers Kitchen

I have been blessed enough to dine at the newly renovated Christopher's Kitchen twice in the past week. I dream of his Caesar salad and Avocado roll.....and of course the Raw Brownie Sundae.....to live for!!

This is the sampler that I indulged in as an appetizer.....it should have been my meal!
Anyone who has dined with me knows....I eat with my eyes and ALWAYS over order.
I just can't help myself!


One had smokey BBQ sauce and avo, one with pesto and cheeze, one with cheeze and tomatoes, and for desert one had apple, fig, and honey.

Magnifique!!

       **************************************************************************

I journeyed down to Boca and visited the 4th Generation Market. For so long I have wanted to go and it was worth the drive! They had a great selection of vegan/raw prepared foods and beautiful organic produce. It was small enough to not be completely overwhelming and I really enjoyed it.

This is the dinner that was inspired by my experience.

Spaghetti squash with S&P, vegan veggie burger with scallion cashew cheeze tomato and chard, and sweet cabbage slaw.

Josh really enjoyed it and it was really fresh and healthy.


For all of you fellow Floridians I hope that you are staying dry and safe.

Have a beautiful week.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment