10.03.2011

RING THE BELLS THAT STILL CAN RING.
FORGET YOUR PERFECT OFFERING.
THERE IS A CRACK IN EVERYTHING.
THAT'S HOW THE LIGHT GETS IN.

-LEONARD COHEN


As the weather begins to change I feel a sense of cleansing, energetically. 
Josh and I spent the weekend riding and it was so beautiful to have that quiet time. It was a chance for me to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!



You can never really understand the feeling of freedom until you ride yourself.
You are forced to take it slow, be completely one with the experience, and just be.
I like it, I like it a lot!

With this new year or any "new year", I have set new and renewed intentions.
I am pretty good at remembering to bring my cloth shopping bags and I use biodegradable trash bags. I even re-use plastic bags when I have them as many times as I can. After getting Surfrider's newsletter this morning I know I need to do even more. 


Read about it, maybe sign the pledge if you are drawn to, but most importantly start with 1 thing that you are going to change to help our Earth and the helpless animals that are affected by our trash.




Enjoy your Monday!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment