6.11.2012

beauty.

As many of you know I spend a good amount of time driving.
Most mornings I am up with the sun and drive to work while it rises into the sky.
I have grown to cherish this time in my day.
Solitude, good music, & Buddy Miles!

On my journey to work I drive through a part of town that has a lot of open land and water. A great habitat for birds. The most beautiful bird, the Sandhill Crane, frequents these parts.
Lately there has been a couple with their two babies!!!!
It makes my day every time I see them & I always look for them.

It gives me hope and assures me that the power of nature is always strong and thriving.


This is exactly what they look like.
The Sandhill Crane has 1 mate for life and is said to migrate south with their young for the summer!!



Welcome to Florida!!

..........................................................................................................................

A few pics from our ride yesterday!







Bike Trail : Palm Beach



Hope everyone enjoyed the gorgeously sunny Sunday!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment