Tis' the season......
to catch a cold and be in bed more than you'd like to be.......by yourself!
There are a few easy ways that we can fight those pesky colds.
With some simple ingredients you can steep your own immune boosting elixir.
- strong antimicrobial
- helps eliminate congestion
- natural antibiotic x 2
- may kill cold viruses
The list goes on and on........
- vitamin C
- promotes alkalinity within the body which wards off disease
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- created with apples that have a wide range of positive nutritional effects
- vinegar increases the efficiency of the immune system
- also great to drink for a sore throat
- contains EGCG which fights bacteria and prevents viruses from multiplying
- some recommend 4 cups per day
I like to steep a few chunks of ginger and lemon slices with the tea and add as much vinegar as you can handle!
take a shot of ACV and enjoy the tea.
Wishing you a healthy season.