5.25.2012

sweet chips

Going to the market to buy food is one of my most favorite things in life! I know that some people loathe it, but, I am inspired by it. Whenever I see produce that looks exciting I buy it most of the time not knowing what the end result will be.
A couple of organic sweet potatoes caught my eye the other day.....this is what happened......

Sweet Chips

Ingredients:
2 sweet potatoes
1/2 tbsp coconut oil
salt
pepper
ground ginger
preheat oven 375

1. wash & slice the potatoes in even rounds, if they are similar in thickness they will cook more evenly
2. place in a large bowl
3. add a pinch of sea salt, pinch ground ginger, cracked pepper, and coconut oil
- you want the oil to just coat all of the slices
4. bake until you start to see the potatoes start to shrink a little
5. flip potatoes over & bake until desired consistency



This is a great way to "sneak " a healthy snack into anyone's life!

Especially on a holiday weekend!!

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment