2.26.2013

alive to tell....

As you know I have a deep love and passion for food!
The 1 day juice  cleanse wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

I drank 16 oz of green juice early morning
& another one around 10am.
For lunch I had 1/2 of the almond milk which was delicious!!
I had another green around 3 the rest of the mylk at 5 and then 1/2 of a green before I ate a light dinner.

Ultimately I would have had a juice for dinner but I didn't want to go to bed with that empty feeling.....g-d forbid!!

My goal is to do this every 2 weeks.....making my own juice so I don't have to get another job!
Josh wants to partake as well....pretty cool.

Green juice recipe:

apple
celery
cucumber
leafy greens (kale, romaine, spinach)
lemon
ginger

Almond "mylk" recipe:

almonds
water
cinnamon
cardamom
dates
vanilla
 sea salt

* learn how to make nut milk in recipe section, each nut has a different soak time*

Doing a one day cleanse definitely helped my digestion.....I was a little tired but would have felt differently if I would have continued longer.

Start with a one day juice feast....let me know how it goes for you!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment