12.26.2011

2012...here we come!

Can you believe the holidays have almost passed us by? It's been a wonderful and FULL few weeks. I look forward to the celebration of the coming year.
2011 was quite the challenge for most people. It seems that 2012 will bring a sigh of relief and/or the inspiration to re-fill our positivity banks!! This year begins with a huge agenda. For me....I feel as though we as the human race are embarking into new territory on so many levels.
We have so much calamity and craziness going on that we need to focus back onto what really matters. This is the question that tends to change depending on where we are and what we see in our daily lives.

Personally....I strive to keep the same few themes constant in my life.
-living a kind life
-keeping peace
- abundant health
-giving to others
-taking care of my family
-BALANCE


I better get started!!!

Above all else.....I hope to inspire and give to others the passion that I feel for our sacred Earth, the miracle of movement, and the blessings of food.

We all have the intelligence to live with these conscious morals.....sometimes we just need to be reminded and constantly inspired!!

I wish everyone and everything peace and light for this year and allways.
....................................................................................................................................

A few pics from the weeks past......

Buddy Miles Davis

JJ GREY @ Bamboo Room  
one of the greatest shows ever.....
a true genius and humble guy.....
one of those people you want to call
your friend!!

My Morning Jacket         
                                                         
    YES.....we did!!!

                                                     
Happy Birthday to Daryl!!
more pics and my skydiving video coming soon!!



What adventure will this new year bring?!
Any ideas?
What can you add to your bucket list of life?






No comments:

Post a Comment