12.02.2011

Art Basel Miami 2011

Art Basel 2011

I think that almost everyone has at least heard of this infamous art exhibit. Marisa & I were lucky enough to be gifted a pair of tickets! It was a beautiful and colorful display of art and "art". These are just a few of some that tickled my fancy!





     
My Favorite!



( not intended to be interactive.....oops!!)







( all cut out paper)

You can't go wrong with an evening in South Beach....especially with your sister/best friend an evening of exquisite art and the Fountaine Bleau.
Cheers!

.................................................................................


I am having a great time with my iphone apps.....never thought the day would come!
Who needs a camera?!


.............................................................................................................

Today is Daryls Birthday!!!!

26 fabulous years he has added amazing love and humor to our lives. We are celebrating this weekend and I can't wait!

Love you bro
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment