12.30.2011

resolutions....

what will it be this year!!??

I'm pretty sure last year I decided not to set a resolution b/c I had too many intentions to just pick one.....or three!

I seem to set an intention or resolution everyday....even many times throughout the day.

breathe
be kind
be understanding
be humble
be sympathetic
be generous
be patient
be love
be light


Just a few of the things I am striving for...........

What do you see coming in this new year?

Jan 1 I start school!! It's been a while since I've done that but I am super excited for it!!
Nutrition is a great passion of mine and I am really doing this to further my understanding of the possibilities & role of food. I have seen a huge difference in myself with changes in my diet and lifestyle and like everything else I would love to share that.

You thought I spoke about health a lot before.....just wait!!

Above all else I want to wish everyone and everything a full of life new year!
Have fun, be safe, and always remind yourself of all the blessings you wake up to every morning.

C'est la vie 2011

xoxoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment