12.28.2011

EBB & FLOW

Ebb & Flow

One of my delights in life is to create sound-scapes for my yoga classes.
It's amazing how the music you offer can make such a difference in the vibe of the class.
I tend to play fun and inspiring music when I teach a vinyasa class and soothing simple music when I teach a restorative class.

These are some of my favorite artists.....

Boozoo Bajou
A melodic and fluid sound with background rhythm. Perfect for escaping into a flow practice or melting into you mat for a restorative practice.


Michael Franti
A fun and up beat vibe!
He exudes playful exploration.


WAH!
A mix of mantra and song.....I am addicted to her song Parashakti.


Thievery Corporation
A beat mix that is chill and fluid. It's energizing and relaxing at the same time!


Ben Harper
Always a favorite in and out of the studio.



Most importantly......get creative!!
It's fun to create a world inside of the studio whether you are practicing yoga, dancing, or spinning(not yet!!).

Let me know if you have any suggestions.....I am always looking to expand my music library.

peace & great vibes!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment