12.07.2011

sugar plums


Buddy Miles & our X-mas tree!!
We may need just a few more ornaments......riiiiight.


He needs an agent!!


Last weekends ride.






My most recent creations waiting to be fired in the kiln.

................................................................................................

The holidays are such a great adventure. I am blessed to have always felt this way. I only wish peace for everyone this holiday season. There are so many unbelievable circumstances happening everyday. My mothers uncle, Isaac, recently passed and I only hope he is now at peace. My thoughts and love are with him and with all who care for him. 
Our lives are so full and they sprint by us everyday. My intention is to take a breath and really see where I am, Honor my family because they are amazing, and enjoy what is happening right now.

..............................................................................................

Tomorrow, Saturday, is the last full moon of the year! Whatever that means to you.....at least it will be beautiful!!
Have a fantastic weekend.

shaloooooooooooom

xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment