4.20.2012

Earth Day 2012


YAY!!

One of my most favorite days of the year!
4-22-2012

Everyday is Earth Day in my eyes.
I am in constant awe of this existence and how much power we have to either support or destroy it.

My hope for Earth Day & everyday is that we each take responsibility for our effect on this world.
Every shower, every bite, every bag, it all has to go somewhere.

Lets make it simple.

The less we use, the less we buy, the less we consume......

the healthier the planet will be.



I am not proposing to go off the grid and live off the land......I WISH!

I, for myself, just want to be conscious.

CONSCIOUS




I wish for you
this Earth Day weekend
a weekend full of fresh air, nature, and whole healthy organic foods.

It's all about the ripple effect.

Walk the Walk

Have an awe inspiring beautiful weekend!

love & light
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment