4.24.2012

in the kitchen....

Super Foods Extravaganza!

I needed a serious pick me up yesterday before I went to go teach.
I had been watching a David Wolfe video earlier that day and was inspired to cram all of the super foods that I had into one small smoothie!



banana
clover sprouts
chia blend
maca
lacuma
cacao
splash pomegranate juice
spinach
romaine
H2O
lemon
apple
celery

I wasn't sure what it would taste like but it ended up being SUPER yummy!

When in doubt......throw it in a blender and see what happens!


This is my gorgeous juice that I have been inspired by this week!

lemon
lime
apple
celery
cucumber
red/purple kale



Isn't nature beautiful!?

I always use celery as my base for any juice or smoothie. It is super alkaline and hydrating.
Alkaline = health!!


Have a beautiful
blue skies
sun shining
day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment