4.12.2012

hang ten!

This year for my Birthday my gracious and generous family chipped in to buy me my first Paddle Board!!
I was lucky enough to find this awesome guy in Miami who shapes and designs each board himself.

This is the start of my soon to be gorgeous board:


Look him up on YOUTUBE under
Rubio Surfboards.

Thanks Chris!!

I'll post updates as I get them.... super stoked!

............................................................................................................

School is going really well. I passed my first test!, I have my new business cards, and I am working on my website.




I am really enjoying the process and love connecting with the health & wellness community.

I am conducting Free Health Consultations for anyone who is interested.
Let me know!!
.............................................................................................................................

Have a phenomenal weekend!

peace - light - health

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment