4.18.2012

Fresh & Clean Chopped Salad

I finally found an hour to run to Whole Foods last night!
It was a mad dash to get all of the ingredients that I would play with while hubby was at band practice.
Being in the kitchen is without a doubt my therapy!
I love the solitude, being surrounded by my beloved appliances, and creating healthy meals.

What has happened to me!?

I love this transition into craving the kitchen......I guess the busier we become the more we are drawn to the things we love. Here is last nights feast:

Chopped Salad

2 c diced cucumber
1c diced radish
2 chopped avocados
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp evoo
salt & pepper to taste
fresh herbs optional

Organic whenever possible!

mix and let it sit in fridge for at least 10 minutes

Enjoy!










I topped mine with some "goat cheese"

1 c cashews soaked (8hrs)
1c macadamia nuts soaked (8 hrs)
1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
3 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt

Rinse nuts well and blend in high speed blender with all other ingredients.






Everyday RAW Express: Matthew Kenney

This is super easy, fresh, and beautiful!

Enjoy.
xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment