3.13.2012

no nuts...no nori

I did a little experiment last night!

If you are obsessed with nori the way that I am you may just LOVE this recipe!

Nori Nut Bites

I started with Brazil nuts...my new favorite!

2 handfuls into the food processor.
( not soaked...no enzyme inhibitor)

1 clove garlic
2 stalks celery
couple dashes cayenne
couple dashes ginger
1 tsp Braggs Amino Acids
dash garlic powder
1 whole lemon juiced
fresh parsley

process until smooth



place nori sheet onto cutting board
line the longer side with the nut pate
roll up tight like sushi
dehydrate for about 8-10 hrs

cut into bite sized pieces!



I used a little for a hand roll and added some veggies....great snack!!

This turned out to be a great blend of spice, tang and creamyness....yummers!

Try it...let me know how it works for you.

peace and light
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment