1.26.2012

attitude of gratitude

We have all heard about keeping a gratitude journal. If you haven't already.....it's an easy way to remind ourselves of the simple abundance in everyday.

Oprah has made this concept famous through the book by author Sarah Ban Breathnauch.


I am setting the intention to write in my gratitude journal every evening.
I wrote it, I said it out loud, I am committing to it!

Today's entry I thought I would share with you.



1-26-12
I am grateful for :
-my comfy bed that I get to wake up in with the 2 loves of my life every morning!
-how Miles patiently waits for his breakfast!
-the solitude of driving as the sun rises
-working with my family
-my green juice waiting for me at work!
....lets see what the day brings!!
...........................................................................................................................

Tonight will be the last time I will teach my Thursday evening Yoga class. It is a hard transition but I am trying to breathe into it. I will hold onto my Monday night class b/c I think I might go crazy without it!! I love being a part of the studio where I teach and I cherish the community of yogis that I have met. I know in the future, just like everything, this will ebb and flow. I am grateful to be a part of this world and know that will only deepen in the future.
Life has a funny way of teaching us and I am positive that this is a lesson in letting go!!
I need to welcome this change and know that everything happens for a reason.

Wishing you a beautiful day full of simple abundance!!

xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment