2.20.2012

School Days!!

I am blessed and honored to be a part of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition this year. I am in my second month of school and it has far surpassed anything I could have imagined. Once a month I check in with a practicing Holistic Health Counselor who guides me through the process of being in school and doing the work for myself as well. There has been a transformation and awakening into this more conscious state. It's been a fantastic journey thus far and I can't wait to share these tools with others.

I have always been drawn to the holistic world having to do with nutrition, but mostly finding a full life balance. 

How do we create the life that we dream of?
How do we live the way we already know will best serve us?
How do we support everyone as we support ourselves?
How do we get to a place of looking and feeling amazing?

These are the things that I am awakening to and experiencing for myself.

Through this I will become a Certified Holistic Health Counselor and I am so excited for it!!

This is an amazing way for us to connect in a whole new way!

As always I will share little bits and pieces of my journey through the school year....feel free to ask any questions!
............................................................................................................

This weekend I attended Prayer for Peace.
An offering by Karma Krew which is a service inspired non-profit organization whose mission is to mobilize the collective energy of the yoga community to expand the practice beyond the walls of the studios and into the hearts of our communities.

We gathered BEFORE sunrise!!
Formed a peace sign in the sand.....
meditation,
mantra,
and beach clean up!!

The sunrise was phenomenal and the group was vibrating with beautiful Peace.


What a way to start the day!!





Peace Sign
in
the sand!


















You can check out Karma Krew online at their site and on Facebook!

Have an awesome Monday!!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment