2.17.2012

what to do with all that pulp?!

 
I often speak about making homemade almond milk.
It's SO easy!! and yummers!!

After the whole process is done you are left with the pulp of the almonds.
I dehydrate it and then stick it in the freezer.
Then what?
I finally made something with it......


Easy, yummy, and healthy!


Still had some Chard so I wrapped it up in one leaf.
Also awesome on any crackers or stuff a pepper or tomato!!



I am trying to use what I have in the kitchen. I feel horrible when I throw things away so I am setting an intention:

Use what you have and only buy what you are going to use.

I get so excited when everything looks so beautiful at the market, but, I can only eat so much food!!
......................................................................................................


Shout out to our recent guest of honor.....ELLA!

...................................................................................................

A dear family friend passed away this week. It was unexpected and quite haunting. It's so hard to know what to say or do when this happens to people that you care about. Do they want to be left alone? Do they care if you care? How could I for a second come close to understanding the pain this family is feeling? All I can do is send all of my love and prayers and thoughts to them. Collectively I know it will make a difference somehow. He was a man who was calm and collected, cool as a cucumber, loving, and has a beautiful family. Safe travels to your next destination!!

Say I love you as much as possible & have a great weekend.

xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment