8.16.2011

GORG!!

There is this great site called Open Sky....a shopping reminder service of sorts.....just what I need!! They have some pretty great items that their own curators offer when you "follow" them. This is the most recent find I was alerted of......they are truly a phenomenal offering from Mother Nature.


 Anyone who knows me knows about my little book obsession. I have a lot of them and I LOVE adding to my collection. Knowledge is power!! These would be the perfect addition to my cluttered book shelves. I do believe in making every aspect of our lives beautiful.....whatever that is for you. It's nice to be surrounded by pieces that evoke a certain happiness when you look at them. We are creating our own little Eden's!!

................................................................................................................................................................


Juicing has become a pretty regular activity lately. I probably juice about 4 mornings out of the week. Super yummy & healthy! My parents were kind enough to hand over their juicer about a year ago. This week my little juicer has been making a strange noise like the motor winds down. I am the farthest thing from a mechanic or understanding the inner-workings of any appliance I use.

Is it time or a new one?!!?

Of course I have had my eye on a new juicer for years but never wanted to spend the money. Now that this really has become a way of life for me I can almost justify it. It's hard to know what is worth buying and what is not necessary......someone help me!! We'll see how much longer my juicer can go & then I'll worry about it.



....................................................................................................................................................................

There are so many exciting things happening. Tyler turned 1!! There are new babies and journeys and plans.

I pinch myself sometimes to make sure I'm not in a constant dream state.....some would say I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment